Sunday 27 April 2008

Holidays - Woohoo

Finished my last paper on 25th, moving out to a house next semester, and I am home, relaxing, yum cha'ing and catching up on sleep, I love sleep and I've missed sleep for so long now, wonder how sleep is doing after all this time, I am sure sleep miss me too!
LOL that was so random..

So first I will rant about food !! Glorious food!!
One a day my fren went to a mamak stall that sell unique roti's such as roti diana, roti micheal jackson, etc
I ordered for roti joan pronouncing 'joan' as 'joanne' lol lucky my fren correct me.
My fren more funny, insisting that he order roti wawasan 2020, but however the stall only serve either roti 2002 or roti 2004.

The above is roti 'I love you' my fren bought for his darling.. so sweet!
its basically a roti pisang plus the wordings and chili sauce arrow, wow mamak stalls now days so creative luu.
That above is a herbal jelly, its called gui ling gou, its mixture of beneficial(duh!)(1) herbs made into jelly! It tastes good with honey, its slightly bitter by its own, and its exorbitant.. rm9 for a bowl as in the picture.
Different gui ling gou companies has its own mixture of herbs so the taste and effects may differ.

So back to 'college' aka hostel, the following is what I felt:
On Friday 25th April I woke up from the last night I may sleep in the hostel, its 7.45am
Its feeling a bit nostalgic already.. dang! so fast that feeling struck me. So fast it had been 1 year that I've spent living in this building, brings back bittersweet memories, from the day I went into UPM, moving into the first room, trying to live with 5 other people from different parts of the country in the first semester, watching movies together, celebrating the birthday of the son of a fren in the nearby room; then moving into the another room, to live with 3 others in the second semester, one being two years my senior, one being a staunch buddhist, the other(myself) a christian, and the other one that swears from morning till night..
And on the morning of Sunday, today, I packed all my stuff, and left the hostel.
Its the end of my stay in hostel and I'll be living out next semester, for freedom, for internet connection, to live with gals woohoo!

(1) promotes longivity, energizes one's body, improves sleep, improves concentration, increase body immunity etc as what they say.

No comments: